Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the love story begins

Vikram and Vaishu...We are gonna peek into their lives for a moment...
dont worry nobody will catch u....

TIME:time to propose
DATE: u r Fav date
PLACE: in u r imagination

Vi(kram) : Hey!...Hellooo!!...Oye!!!

Vaishu turns and looks at Vikram...
She signs to vikram whether he's calling her.

Vi(kram) : Yes...U!

he comes running and stops near vaishu...starts brathing heavily...

Va(ishu) : From where r u chasin me...

Vi: Me ..chasin u...who said ??

Va : No i jus saw u...

Vi : Oh tht ... i forgot to jog 2day morn ..thats y?

Va: y did u asked me to stop....

Vi : i idnt ask u to stop...

Va : then y did u call me...

Vi : i only called u ... i dint want u to stop....

Va : Ok ..i'm leaving...

Vi : Ok ...please....

Vaishu starts walking..Vikram starts to walk beside her...

Vi : hey...i need to ask u something...

Va : yes

Vi : y would someone smile at someone without any reason...

Va : that someone might like that someone...

Vi : oh is it..

Vi : Hey .. y did u smile at me...

Va : When ..

Vi : jus now....

Va : no i dint smile at u...

Vi : then who did u smile at

Va : I dint smile ...

Vi : did u smile or not...

Va : no i dint ..

Vi : So u didnt smile...

Va : yes...

Vi : So u dont smile at all...

Va : no .. i do smile...

Vi : so u wont smile at me...

Va : ..no its not like that ...

Vi : So u would smile at me...

Va : But y should i smile at u...

Vi : so u would smile at me only with a reason....

Va : yes ..may be...

Vi : tell me....wats the reason??

Va : i dont hv a reason ...

Vi : So u'll smile at me without a reason...

Vi : so u like me ..is it..

Va : no..

Vi :So u dont like me...

Va : y should i like u ...

Vi : because u like me ....

Va : i didnt say that ....

Vi : But u smile at me without a reason...

Va : hey ...wat r u upto...

Vi : vaishu..i like u ... i love u

Scene Ends

Vaishu's reply is left to u r imagination.

Thanks for u r interest in wasting u r time readin the above posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home